|resources:||Home How To Mailing List Source Code Members History ToDo license|
- 01 November 2006 - renamed to (MOB)HTML - merge on browser.
- 26 February 2006 - renaned to Fabiola - the patron saint against divorce.
- 07 January 2006 - works in Opera.
- 5th November 2005 - started writing a concept microsite on www.paglis.co.uk called "lostwords" to create an instant story publishing portal
- 7th November 2005 - finished first few pages - getting really really frustrated that changing the layout of the site couldnt be done easily without screwing up the content. A frequent frustration I mean why does an application server have to worry about how the content looks? shouldnt that be done using templates - decided to do something about it.
- 10th November 2005 - first version complete - so just two files the content and the template - yeah! it works in firefox!
- 13th November 2005 - also works in internet explorer - excellent! also split out static content from dynamic content - so now 3 files in all.
- 16th November 2005 - alpha tested on an unsuspecting friend in the US - worked first time no hitches -
- 17th November 2005 - licensed version 1.0 of the code to SDPML project under the terms of the Artistic License.
- 20th November 2005 - changed data files to use XML rather than hash delimited , whoops broke on internet explorer.
Fabiola is based on code licensed from Paglis Software (http://www.paglis.co.uk) under the terms of the
OSI certified Open Source Artistic License (http://opensource.org/licenses/artistic-license.php))
Copyright © 2005 Paglis Software http://www.paglis.co.uk/. All Rights Reserved.